Internationally Recognized Chef José Andrés And Grammy Award Winner Sheryl Crow To Headline Forrester's CX North America 2020 Virtual Experience
José Andrés, the acclaimed chef, humanitarian, author, TV personality, and educator, will participate in a moderated discussion during the virtual experience. Named one of Time's 100 Most Influential People in both 2012 and 2018 and awarded Outstanding Chef and Humanitarian of the Year by the
As brand experience and customer experience (CX) continue to coalesce in the minds of consumers, marketing and CX teams must work together to create customer-centric experiences that deliver business results.
Attendees will gain exclusive access to analyst research and experience interactive programming on a broad range of topics including customer journey mapping, performance measurement, and changing consumer behavior, as well as COVID-19's impact on CX and marketing.
Delivered via a sophisticated and secure cloud-based platform,
The virtual experience will include 11 livestreaming keynotes (including two keynote panels), 58 track sessions, six spotlight theater sessions, 33 sponsor case studies, and several industry guest speakers who will share their CX transformation journeys. Noteworthy keynotes and sessions include:
- Maximize Brand Value At The Intersection Of Brand & CX by VP, Principal Analyst
- What Comes After The Empowered Consumer? by Senior Analyst
- Engaging In A Crisis: COVID-19's Impact On CX And Marketing keynote panel by VP, Group Director
Keith Johnston; VP, Principal Analyst James McQuivey; Senior Analyst Tina Moffett; and VP, Principal Analyst Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha
- The Future Of Advertising And Its Impact On The Customer Journey by VP, Principal Analyst
- How CenturyLink's Global CX Transformation Is Driving A More Customer-First Culture by CenturyLink Vice President, Customer Experience
- How Modernizing The Collection And Measurement Of Client Sentiment And Providing Real-Time Actionable Insights Have Transformed Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce (CIBC) Into A More Client-Centric Organization by CIBC Vice President, Client Experience and Insights
- How Salesforce Delivers Consistent And Optimal Customer Experiences At Every Touchpoint In The Customer Journey by Salesforce Executive Vice President, Customer Experience
"Improving customer experience should be a top priority for businesses, especially in the current business climate," said
- Register to attend
CX North America2020.
- View the full agenda and speakers for
CX North America.
- Learn about the networking opportunities at
CX North America.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrCX for updates.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/internationally-recognized-chef-jose-andres-and-grammy-award-winner-sheryl-crow-to-headline-forresters-cx-north-america-2020-virtual-experience-301070302.html