Forrester's North America Predictions 2022: The 30% Of Companies That Insist On A Fully In-Office Model Will Find That Their Employees Simply Won't Accept It
Additional highlights from
- 10 big mainstream brands will step in where governments fail to act. In 2022, more than 50% of US adults will regularly make purchases from brands that align with their personal values. As a result, several mainstream B2C brands will act like never before in responding to politicized issues in order to improve environmental, social, and governance (ESG) commitments.
- Digital transformation will shift to creativity-fueled transformation. In 2022, future fit firms will think beyond digital transformation to implement initiatives that tightly fuse CX and EX. Additionally, 10% of tech leaders will prioritize investments in strategic partnerships and innovation practices at 3x the rate of competitors.
$10 billionin design spending will shift to pro-accessibility vendors and services. In 2022, CX teams will shift tactics to meet pandemic-specific challenges but will target areas where they can be most impactful. Specifically, they will ratchet up accessibility and privacy investments due to pressure from lawsuits.
- 60% of security incidents will involve third parties. With fewer than 70% of security professionals managing privacy and security risks in their partner ecosystem, investing in the pillars of risk management — people, process, and technology — to prevent future incidents will become even more critical.
- 70% of B2B marketers will adopt an "always on" digital engagement strategy. Persistent digital engagement will be the norm in 2022 as leaders rely more on automated solutions. While marketing technology will encompass 25% of marketing budgets, 75% of efforts to create automated, personalized engagement won't meet ROI goals because of inadequate buyer insights.
"Two years of tumult driven by the pandemic have led to an even more uncertain reality filled with escalating customer and employee expectations," said
Forrester's2022 Predictions guide.
Forrester's2022 Predictions hub.
- Register to attend
Forrester's Technology & Innovation North America, Security & Risk, and Data Strategy & Insights Forums, where analysts will unpack these critical dynamics for the year ahead.
- Learn about the Forrester Decisions research services and how to shorten the distance to impact.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/forresters-north-america-predictions-2022-the-30-of-companies-that-insist-on-a-fully-in-office-model-will-find-that-their-employees-simply-wont-accept-it-301408545.html