Forrester Opens Award Nominations In Europe, The Middle East, And Africa To Recognise Excellence In B2B Marketing, Sales, And Product Functions
B2B organisations that align their growth engine will be honoured at Forrester’s B2B Summit EMEA
Nominations for both award categories are open to companies in EMEA with more than 1,000 employees.
The nomination criteria for Forrester’s two awards are as follows:
- B2B Return On Integration (ROI) Honours. These awards showcase organisations that have achieved strong cross-functional alignment across marketing, sales, and product functions — the B2B growth engine — to improve company performance, deliver customer value, and drive revenue.
- B2B Programmes Of The Year (POY) Awards. These awards recognise outstanding achievements within specific areas of marketing, sales, and product functions based on the successful implementation of research, frameworks, and best practices to improve functional performance. To apply, an organisation must demonstrate how it implemented a modern, revenue-focused strategy, process, or initiative to help the company grow.
Companies can review complete award nomination criteria and submit an entry here. The deadline to submit a nomination is
“We look forward to receiving nominations from EMEA companies for Forrester’s B2B ROI Honours and B2B POY Awards,” said
- Register to attend Forrester’s 2023 B2B Summit EMEA conference.
- Visit here to access insights for B2B leaders.
- Learn more about Forrester Decisions for B2B Marketing Executives, B2B Sales Executives, and Product Management.