Forrester Introduces New Forrester Decisions Services For B2B Sales Leaders
- Building a sales strategy.
- Optimizing the route-to-market configuration.
- Designing a sales structure.
- Optimizing buyer-aligned sales processes.
- Improving value from sales technology.
- Preparing new sellers with effective onboarding.
- Maximizing sales productivity.
"Digital buying, remote work, and new customer preferences for subscription offerings have permanently altered how B2B buyers evaluate and purchase products and services," said
Additionally, Forrester Decisions offers a personalized digital experience to help users intuitively navigate and share content. Forrester Decisions includes three core components to help sales leaders make progress on today's priorities and plan for the future:
1. Bold vision research showcasing the latest insights, trends, predictions, and market forecasts to stay ahead of shifting customer and market dynamics. Examples include:
- Customer insights: Access to data snapshots that explore consumer and business buyer attitudes, behaviors, and technology adoption.
Forrester'ssignature research: Forrester'stake on the important trends impacting business today. This includes research such as Forrester's2021 B2B Buying Study Reveals Seismic Shifts That Amplify Long-Term Trends In Buying Behavior, which shows how the COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically altered B2B buying dynamics and why a more intense purchasing process demands more content and interactions — both digital and personal — throughout the buyer's journey.
2. Curated tools and frameworks to tackle priorities with strategic models and plug-and-play templates, including:
- Strategic models and templates: Each Forrester Decisions service contains a core set of strategic models and templates designed to help leaders take immediate action on their most pressing priorities. For example, The Forrester Sales Strategy Compass Template provides sales leaders with a structured way to develop and document their company's revenue engine goals, functional strategy, and subfunction strategy.
- Certification courses: Within Forrester Decisions, sales leaders can take courses including Leading With Customer Obsession and Building Winning Business Cases to align their teams and understand how to apply frameworks and tools to accelerate their business.
3. Hands-on guidance to apply
- Guidance sessions: Leaders can work with
Forresterexperts to apply frameworks, models, and data to specific contexts.
- Events: B2B sales leaders can also experience
Forrester'sfull suite of offerings at established annual events in North America, EMEA, and APAC. B2B Summit is the premier event for B2B leaders to gain access to Forrester'slatest research, best practices, and actionable advice to drive business results. B2B Summit EMEA is taking place on September 28–29.
- Learn about the Forrester Decisions product portfolio.
- Check out Forrester Decisions for B2B Sales Executives.
- Download the latest insights to improve sales productivity.
- Register to attend B2B Summit EMEA.