Forrester Announces Full Conference Agenda For Security & Risk Global 2020 Virtual Experience
The event will feature more than 40 sessions, including seven keynote sessions and three in-depth breakout tracks led by Forrester analysts. Noteworthy keynotes and sessions for this year's event include:
- A New Interactive Take On "Hackers Vs. Executives." Security professionals must defend against several bot attacks — attacks that can wreak havoc for security, marketing, and business leaders. In this session, top security experts, including Signal Sciences Cofounder and Chief Security Officer
Zane Lackeyand White Ops Principal Threat Intelligence Hacker Dr. Russell Handorf, will demonstrate tools and techniques used by cybercriminals to create bots and evade basic detections.
- The Future CISO. There are six different types of chief information security officers (CISOs): transformational, post-breach, tactical/operational, compliance/risk, steady-state, and customer-facing evangelist. The most successful future CISOs will know their CISO type, make sure they have CISO-company fit, and prepare for what's next. This session examines how CISOs can build a roadmap for transitioning from one CISO type to another as well as strategies for obtaining future CISOs and related roles.
- Managing The Biggest Global Risks Of The Next Decade. Trade wars, pandemics, and record unemployment have led to corporations adapting and rethinking their delivery models and employees adjusting to new working challenges. Given that the decade is off to a rocky start only nine months in, this session explores the biggest global risks for the next decade and how to prepare for the unexpected.
- Connected Homes Are Leaving Their Doors Open To Enterprise Data Theft. Attackers are targeting the connected home as a weak point into the enterprise. This session describes how an increase in remote work is upping the number of connected devices per household. As a result, accounting for and mitigating consumer internet-of-things device risk must become part of an enterprise's overall endpoint security governance.
- Climate Action: Plan, Adapt, And Thrive. Too often, people assume the impact of climate change is still decades away, yet the climate crisis is already here. This session emphasizes how now is the time for organizations to develop detailed climate adaptation and action plans to mitigate risk.
- What Happens After Surviving "ZT Day." March 13, 2020 marked ZT Day, when the world was forced to adopt the
Zero Trust(ZT) model given work-from-home requirements imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. While we survived, ZT is now a global necessity for secure access. This session breaks down what ZT means for the future of organizations and how its associated technologies can help us thrive in the post-pandemic world.
"The effects of COVID-19, along with other unpredictable eruptions of systemic risk, will continue to surface over the next decade," said
As previously announced, five-time
- Register to attend Security & Risk Global 2020.
- View the full agenda and speakers for Security & Risk Global 2020.
- Learn about networking opportunities at Security & Risk Global 2020.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrSecurity for updates.