Forrester Announces Full Conference Agenda For Data Strategy & Insights 2022
The in-person and digital event will help data and analytics leaders create an "insights to action" loop that delivers successful business outcomes
Data Strategy & Insights will help leaders tackle technical and organizational challenges associated with data, including ensuring data quality and governance; innovating with analytics and AI; investing in data engineering, staffing, and resources; and advancing data ownership and literacy across their organizations. By overcoming these challenges, leaders can transform their organizations into future-proof insights-driven businesses.
This year's event will feature several noted industry speakers, including
Noteworthy event sessions include:
- The Seven Habits Of Highly Trusted Artificial Intelligence. In this keynote, attendees will learn how to apply
Forrester'sseven levers of trust to AI — and which levers can create trust with different types of stakeholders.
- Get Your Data Storytelling Starter Kit Today. This session explores how leaders can create data stories that drive action and decisions, as well as how to measure the impacts these stories are having on their business.
- The Value Of Tilting At Windmills: Synthetic Data In AI And Beyond. Learn more about data science and AI application use cases that require synthetic data to unlock insights.
- Insights-Driven Business — A Key Pillar For Customer Obsession And Future Fit Technology Strategy. This session will reveal key findings from the
Forrester Insights-Driven Business Impact and Effectiveness Survey, 2022, and will outline capabilities for improving customer obsession and creating future fit tech strategies.
- Future-Proof Your Data Architecture With Data Fabric 2.0. This session explores how leaders can build an effective data fabric strategy to drive modern workloads.
"Firms that invest time, effort, and resources into building a closed-loop learning process for finding and acting on insights outpace their competition and deliver faster revenue growth," said
In-person attendees will experience facilitated discussions and consulting workshops and will have access to special programs, including diversity and inclusion sessions and the Executive Leadership Exchange, an exclusive program targeted for C-level leaders. Digital attendees will have access to all conference sessions and sponsors via the event platform.
- Register to attend
Forrester'sData Strategy & Insights 2022 conference.
- Learn more about
Forrester'sPlanning Guide 2023: Technology Architecture & Delivery (client access required).
- View the full agenda and speakers for Data Strategy & Insights 2022.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrDataInsights for updates.