Forrester Announces Full Conference Agenda For CX North America 2023
The event will share actionable insights to help organizations align their customer-facing functions to increase customer retention and drive revenue growth
A must-attend event for CX, marketing, and digital leaders,
Noteworthy sessions include:
- Supercharge Your Customer-Obsessed Growth Engine. The business world is finally moving at the speed that digital consumers demand. This session will explore how and why aligned marketing, CX, and digital functions can pivot organizations toward greater growth.
- Customer Obsession For When The Going Gets Tough. This session explores how investing in customer obsession helps businesses thrive in uncertain times and how defaulting to comfortable old ways of doing business opens companies to acute new risks.
- Manage Brand Growth In An Economic Downturn. While seemingly counterintuitive, now is the right time to craft a marketing strategy to drive short-term and long-term profitable growth. This session will highlight tactics that CMOs are utilizing today, in a time of economic uncertainty, to spur profitable growth.
- The Right Leader For Turbulent Times. Even leaders who have successfully stepped up their organizations over the past two years are asking if they have what it takes to continue doing so in 2023. This session will help leaders see clearly through the cloud of economic and social uncertainty in order for them to guide their teams.
- What To Do About The Coming Collapse Of The Customer Lifecycle. As interactions between consumers and companies become faster and more automated, customer experiences will become immediate ─ causing the old reliable distinctions among customer lifecycle phases to evaporate. This session dives into what customer experiences will be like after the collapse.
- Creativity And Dynamism Must Power Your Digital Strategy. Learn how companies that drive profitable growth over multiple business cycles achieve this goal by pushing themselves to be more dynamic and creative — especially in their digital strategies.
“In this unsteady economy, it’s imperative that organizations zero in on their customers. Success in this environment will require customer obsession — putting the customer at the center of an organization’s leadership, strategy, and operations,” said
In-person attendees will experience facilitated discussions, consulting workshops, and special sessions. They will also have access to several special programs, including Forrester’s CX Certification course and the Executive Leadership Exchange, an exclusive program targeted at C-level leaders.
Register to attend Forrester’s
CX North Americaconference.
View the full agenda and speakers for
CX North Americaand learn about event sponsorship opportunities.
- Check out Forrester Decisions services for Customer Experience, Digital Business & Strategy, and B2C Marketing Executives.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrCX for updates.