Forrester Announces Full Conference Agenda For CX EMEA 2023
The event will share insights and actionable advice to help CX, B2C marketing, and digital leaders increase customer retention and drive revenue growth
Featuring immersive experiences, keynote presentations, case studies, and dedicated role-based breakout sessions, CX EMEA 2023 will offer the latest research insights, models, and frameworks to help CX, B2C marketing, and digital leaders align on priorities that drive long-term customer loyalty. Key topics include how to build a customer-obsessed organisation; how to leverage analytics and consumer insights to prove the ROI of CX; how to accelerate a CX practice in a digital environment; and how to navigate and protect consumer privacy.
Noteworthy sessions include:
How To Lead A Customer-Obsessed Organisation. Learn the key habits of leaders who have transformed their organisations using the key tenets of customer obsession.
- Practice Responsible Design To Drive Sustainable Value. This session will discuss why responsible design has become a business imperative and how to mitigate unintended design consequences.
- How To Embrace Customer Lifetime Value. Fewer than half of global CX leaders can prove the ROI of their CX initiatives. This session will share how CX teams can demonstrate clear business value.
- The Digital Leaders Of Tomorrow. This session will help define the key attributes of leading digital executives.
- Get Ready For The Age Of Cookieless Marketing. Industry dynamics, strict privacy rules, and more protective consumer behaviours are challenging marketing. This session will offer advice to help B2C marketers succeed in this environment.
“Now more than ever, to thrive, businesses need to put customers at the heart of everything they do,” said
- Register to attend Forrester’s CX EMEA event.
- View the full agenda and speakers for CX EMEA.
- Members of the press interested in attending, please contact email@example.com.
- Check out the Forrester Decisions services for Customer Experience, B2C Marketing Executives, and Digital Business & Strategy.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrCX for updates.