Forrester Opens Nominations For Its 2024 North America B2B Awards
Awards recognize B2B organizations that fuel revenue growth through strong marketing, sales, and product alignment
Nominations for both award categories are open to organizations of all sizes. B2B leaders across
The nomination criteria for the two awards are as follows:
- B2B Return On Integration (ROI) Honors. These awards showcase organizations that have achieved strong cross-functional alignment across marketing, sales, and product functions — to increase customer value, improve company performance, and drive revenue. To apply, an organization is encouraged to also demonstrate how it is using technology to support shared or interlocked go-to-market processes.
- B2B Programs Of The Year (POY) Awards. These awards recognize functional excellence within marketing, sales, and product functions in areas including demand and ABM, the partner marketing ecosystem, portfolio marketing, revenue operations, sales, product management, and customer engagement. To apply, an organization must demonstrate how it implemented a modern, customer-focused strategy, process, or initiative to help the company grow.
Companies can visit here to review complete award nomination criteria and submit an entry for Forrester’s B2B ROI Honors and POY Awards. The deadline to submit a nomination for these awards is
“Forrester’s B2B Awards will honor companies committed to functional excellence and cross-functional alignment,” said
Award recipients will be recognized at Forrester’s
- Learn more about Forrester’s B2B ROI Honors and B2B POY Awards criteria and how to apply.
- Discover Forrester’s 2024 predictions for B2B marketing, sales, and product leaders.
- Learn more about Forrester Decisions for B2B Marketing Executives, B2B Sales, and Product Management.