Forrester Introduces New Forrester Decisions Service For Technology Executives
Forrester Decisions for Technology Executives — part of the Forrester Decisions research product portfolio — is designed to empower leaders and their teams to move quickly, de-risk decisions, and save time and money when tackling their most pressing priorities, including:
- Demonstrating the business value of technology.
- Delivering a high-performing organization.
- Embedding privacy and cybersecurity in the company.
- Optimizing tech stack and services.
- Enabling an insights-driven business.
- Evaluating and experimenting with emerging tech.
- Inspiring and innovating with technology.
"Two factors are straining technology leaders: a pivot to enable remote workforces and increased pressure to shift to digital business models," said
Additionally, Forrester Decisions offers a personalized digital experience to help users intuitively navigate and share content. Forrester Decisions for Technology Executives includes three core components to help technology leaders make progress on today's priorities and plan for the future:
1. Bold vision research showcasing the latest insights, trends, predictions, and market forecasts to stay ahead of shifting customer and market dynamics. Examples include:
- Customer insights. Access to data snapshots that explore consumer and business buyer attitudes, behaviors, and technology adoption.
Forrester'ssignature research. Forrester'stake on the important trends impacting business today. This includes research such as Use A Future Fit Technology Strategy To Drive Business Value, which explores how technology executives should pursue a future fit technology strategy to improve the technology foundations and innovations their firms need to win, serve, and retain customers.
2. Curated tools and frameworks to tackle priorities with strategic models and plug-and-play templates, including:
- Strategic models. Each Forrester Decisions service contains a core set of strategic models designed to help leaders take action immediately on their most pressing priorities. For example,
Forrester'sadaptive IT operating model factors in six components — customers, services, capabilities, structure, governance, and leadership — to help technology leaders fuel customer obsession and business growth.
- Peer benchmarks. Forrester Decisions provides clients with access to IT performance and operational benchmarks from more than 5,600 unique assessments across several regions and industries.
- Assessments. Technology executives can measure their state of future fitness to see if they have the right people, skills, and technology to achieve their objectives.
3. Hands-on guidance to apply
- Guidance sessions. Executives can work with
Forresterexperts to apply frameworks, models, and data to specific contexts.
- Events. Learn about the full suite of Forrester Decisions' technology services at
Forrester'sannual events in North America, EMEA, and APAC. These include Technology & Innovation North America, taking place November 2–3, 2021, and Data Strategy & Insights, taking place November 18–19, 2021. Technology & Innovation APAC and Technology & Innovation EMEA will take place October 19–20, 2021, and November 17–18, 2021, respectively.
- To learn more about Forrester Decisions for Technology Executives, visit here.
- To access insights for technology executives, visit here.
- Learn more about why leading firms have been using a future fit technology strategy.
- Register to attend
Forrester's Technology & Innovation North America2021 conference.
- Register to attend
Forrester'sData Strategy & Insights 2021 conference.