Forrester Introduces New Forrester Decisions Service For Customer Experience Leaders
Forrester Decisions for Customer Experience is part of a portfolio of 15 research services designed for executives, functional leaders, and their teams — across technology, marketing, CX, sales, and product management. It equips executives to move quickly, de-risk decisions, and save time and money when tackling their most pressing priorities. The priorities for the Forrester Decisions for Customer Experience service include:
- Establishing, funding, and scaling the CX function.
- Collecting and analyzing data for customer insights.
- Embedding customer insights into the business.
- Designing experiences that drive loyalty.
- Enabling CX with technology.
- Measuring CX performance and proving ROI.
"Customer experience has never been so important," said
Additionally, Forrester Decisions offers a personalized digital experience to help users intuitively navigate and share content. Forrester Decisions for Customer Experience includes three core components to help CX leaders make progress on today's priorities and plan for the future:
1. Bold vision research showcasing the latest insights, trends, predictions, and market forecasts to stay ahead of shifting customer and market dynamics. Examples include:
- Customer insights: Access to data snapshots that explore consumer and business buyer attitudes, behaviors, and technology adoption.
Forrester'ssignature research: Forrester'stake on key trends impacting business today. This includes research such as CX Leaders: Take A Systematic Approach To Ensure Success, which helps leaders organize stakeholders to create a consistent, high-quality CX that aligns with the firm's expression of customer obsession across the organization.
2. Curated tools and frameworks to tackle priorities with strategic models and plug-and-play templates, including:
- Strategic models: These priority-level models and frameworks address specific CX challenges and priorities. As an example,
Forrester'sCustomer Experience Function Priority Model helps develop a companywide vision for CX. This model enables leaders to align across functions on vision, strategy, and CX transformation and helps clients understand potential future forces that will impact their business.
- Certification courses: Forrester Decisions provides access to professional certification courses that build CX proficiency across teams and functions. Available courses include Leading With Customer Obsession and Innovating Customer Experience.
3. Hands-on guidance to apply
- Guidance sessions: Leaders can work with
Forresterexperts to apply frameworks, models, and data to specific contexts.
- Events: Forrester's annual CX events showcase the latest research, share best practices, and offer actionable advice to drive better business results. CX events are held in
North America, EMEA, and APAC. CX EMEA is taking place September 30 to October 1, 2021.
- Learn about the Forrester Decisions product portfolio.
- Check out Forrester Decisions for Customer Experience.
- Register to attend
Forrester'sCX EMEA, taking place virtually from September 30 to October 1, 2021.
- Download Capturing The ROI Of CX to learn how to fund a CX program.