Forrester Announces Full Conference Agenda For Technology & Innovation EMEA 2023
The in-person and digital event will equip technology leaders in the region with the latest research and insights to fuel business growth using emerging technologies like generative AI
At this year’s Technology & Innovation EMEA, chief information officers, chief technology officers, chief digital officers, and other technology leaders will learn best practices to help their organisations prioritise the right decisions, accelerate time to value, and deliver successful outcomes for customers and employees. They will also learn how to leverage emerging technologies such as generative AI to drive innovation and improve efficiency.
The event will include several guest keynote speakers, including noted author,
Noteworthy keynotes and sessions include:
- Technology’s Role In Driving The Customer-Obsessed Growth Engine. This keynote discusses how tech executives must work with key stakeholders in their organisation to develop strategies that drive customer value and enable, create, and amplify growth.
- Predictions 2024. Generative AI is exponentially gaining momentum within the future of work, editorial, customer experience, and code writing. In this keynote, learn about the next frontier of innovation threats, advantages, and opportunities in the year ahead.
- The Metaverse Hype Is Over. The Real Work Continues. The metaverse does not exist yet, but precursors do, in consumer- and employee-facing scenarios. This session will discuss how companies are reaching consumers in virtual worlds and how they can make use of new environments for employee onboarding, training, and collaboration.
- Fact Vs. Fiction: When Should You Invest In The Next Shiny Thing? Generative AI already has a key place in the enterprise technology portfolio. This session reveals the current state of the latest emerging technologies, what this means for enterprises, and the lessons that leaders can learn from early adopters of these technologies.
- Digital Leaders Must Become Bolder To Plug Skill Gaps. Every organisation is facing skill gaps when tackling their broader digital transformation initiative. This session will discuss how most European business leaders have difficulty finding the digital talent they need and what they can do to combat this challenge.
“Regardless of the economic climate, technology and innovation is essential to driving business growth,” said
In-person attendees will experience facilitated discussions, consulting workshops, and special programmes, including the Women’s
- Register to attend Forrester’s Technology & Innovation EMEA 2023 conference.
- View the full agenda and speakers for Technology & Innovation EMEA 2023.
- Learn about Technology & Innovation EMEA sponsorship opportunities.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrTech for updates.