Forrester Announces Full Conference Agenda For Technology & Innovation North America 2022
The in-person and digital event experience will showcase the latest research, best practices, and client stories to inspire high-performing tech executives to build adaptive enterprises that fuel growth
Noteworthy event sessions include:
Responsible And Ethical Tech Organizations Build Customer Trust. This session outlines how to develop a responsible and ethical technology strategy using efforts such as privacy by design and ethical AI to earn customer trust.
- The Future Of The Internet? The Metaverse, NFTs, And Web3. This panel breaks down the current state and future potential of the metaverse, NFTs, and Web3 so that organizations can know what's needed to support the next era of the internet.
- Get It Done With A Pragmatic Approach To Enterprise Architecture. In this session, attendees will learn how modern tech architecture leaders are overcoming enterprise architecture struggles to deliver meaningful business value and enhance agile delivery.
- Innovating Through Cloud-Native Services And Platforms. Learn why cloud-native services and platforms are a must-have to enable organizations to create innovative opportunities.
"Despite economic unpredictability, more is being asked of tech executives than ever before," said
In-person attendees will experience facilitated discussions, consulting workshops, and special sessions. They will also have access to several special programs, including the
- Register to attend
Forrester's Technology & Innovation North America2022 conference.
- View the full agenda and speakers for
Technology & Innovation North America2022.
- Learn about
Technology & Innovation North Americasponsorship opportunities.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrTech for updates.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/forrester-announces-full-conference-agenda-for-technology--innovation-north-america-2022-301598402.html