Forrester Announces Full Conference Agenda For Data Strategy & Insights 2023
The event will offer research and best practices to help leaders navigate generative AI’s challenges and build insights-driven strategies that fuel business growth.
To help organizations navigate these challenges, Forrester analysts will share the latest research, best practices, and client stories about how to innovate with AI and analytics in a responsible and secure manner at Data Strategy & Insights. Chief information officers, chief data officers, chief analytics officers, and customer experience (CX) and marketing leaders attending this year’s Forum can also discover how to utilize modern data architectures and emerging technologies in data management to support their data and analytics strategy; how data governance increases collaboration, alignment, and trust across their organizations; and why data sharing, data security, and data understanding yield better insights-driven decision-making.
Noteworthy event sessions include:
Generative AI Matters For Enterprises. In this keynote, learn how to leverage generative AI into applications and processes to drive business growth.
The Anatomy Of Decisions To Improve Your Business Health. This keynote explores how investments in data, analytics, insights, and AI all have one overarching purpose: to improve decision-making.
- Data Governance Is The Foundation Of Analytics Success. In this session, data and technology leaders will learn how data governance supports and complements analytical insights, as well as increases collaboration and alignment across the organization.
- Integrating Experience Data For Actionable Customer Insights. Most customer experience programs rely on survey-based customer feedback data. This session discusses how an integrated data approach to CX measurement improves customer-centric decision-making.
- Analytics At The Speed Of Business With Data Fabric 2.0. Most organizations deal with siloed, complex, and distributed data in hybrid, multicloud, and edge environments. This session shares how to build a self-service data platform that helps accelerate analytics and operational insights.
“As innovation in generative AI and data analytics accelerates, technology, data, and analytics leaders face tough decisions over how these technologies and insights will deliver the most impactful outcomes for their business,” said
In-person attendees will experience facilitated discussions and consulting workshops and will have access to special programs, including diversity and inclusion sessions and the Executive Leadership Exchange, an exclusive program targeted for C-level leaders. Digital attendees will have access to all conference sessions and sponsors via the event platform.
- Register to attend Forrester’s Data Strategy & Insights 2023 conference.
- View the full agenda and speakers for Data Strategy & Insights 2023.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrDataInsights for updates.